TERMS & CONDITIONS
No Beer Purchase Necessary in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia and West Virginia.
LIMITED QUANTITY OF OFFER ITEMS AVAILABLE. OFFER ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
The Blue Moon® Casual Dining Movie Offer (“Offer”) is sponsored by MillerCoors LLC (“Sponsor”), 311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. OFFER PERIOD: The Offer begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) January 3, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on December 31, 2017 but is only available while supplies last (“Offer Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Offer official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Offer is available only to legal U.S. residents (excluding California and Louisiana) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding California and Louisiana). Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Offer (“Offer Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to participate. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Offer are not eligible to participate. Void in California, Louisiana, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There are two (2) ways to participate in the Offer:
A. Purchase Method: During participating store hours within the Offer Period, a participant may purchase two (2) 16 ounce pints of Blue Moon beer and any two (2) entrees (“Qualifying Purchase”), while supplies last.. Upon completion of a Qualifying Purchase, a participant must, using an SMS-enabled mobile device, take a picture of the Qualifying Purchase receipt and send the picture as a text message to the short code 28130 (“Short Code”) stating one (1) of the following Keywords: BLUEMOON for residents of all states except Virginia or BLUEMOONVA for residents of Virginia only (each a “Keyword”). Only a request sent to the Short Code with a picture of Qualifying Purchase receipt and valid Keyword will be accepted as a valid request. All requests must be received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59:59 PM CT on December 31, 2017, while supplies last. NOTE: Proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of the text message. Once a request is received, the entrant will be sent a reply text message asking the entrant to submit his/her 5-digit ZIP Code (“XXXXX”) and date of birth in the following format: “mmddyyyy”. Upon receipt and validation of a valid 5-digit ZIP Code, date of birth, Keyword, and picture of Qualifying Purchase receipt a participant will be sent one (1) Fandango BOGO Promotional Code valid towards the second-highest priced movie ticket and associated convenience fee (up to $15 total ticket and convenience fee value for residents of all states except Virginia and up to $10 total ticket and convenience fee value in Virginia) in an order of two or more tickets on Fandango.com or via the Fandango app (“Offer Item”). Offer Item will be sent to participant via text message within approximately 48 hours, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Offer Item is $15, except in Virginia where the ARV is $10.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Offer. Entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. An entrant may, at any time, choose to stop participating in this Offer by sending an opt-out text message stating “STOP” to the Short Code. If an entrant sends an opt-out text message, he/she will be sent a reply text message, which will confirm that he/she has been unsubscribed and will receive no further text messages. For help, text the word “HELP” to the Short Code. Purchase not condition of consent. Each Text Message Entry must be manually key-stroked/entered by the entrant.
B. Mail-In Request without Purchase Method: An eligible participant residing in one of the states where beer purchase is not required (see list of no beer purchase states below), may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and the Keyword, on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Request”) and send with sufficient postage to: Blue Moon Casual Dining Movie Offer, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Upon receipt and verification of eligibility of a Mail-In Request, an eligible participant will be e-mailed one (1) Offer Item, while supplies last. Each Mail-in Request must include a valid Keyword. In order to be fulfilled, Mail-In Requests must be postmarked by December 31, 2017 and received no later than January 10, 2018. Limit one (1) Mail-In Request per person during the Offer Period. No Beer Purchase Necessary in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia and West Virginia. Only residents of these states are eligible to receive or use Mail-In Request Promotional Codes.
A Qualifying Purchase receipt may only be used once to receive an Offer Item. A Qualifying Purchase receipt may not be used by more than one (1) participant. No more than eleven thousand (11,000) Offer Items will be available during the Offer Period, fifty (50) Offer Items will be available for residents of Virginia, and ten thousand nine hundred fifty (10,950) Offer Items will be available for residents of all other states. Offer Item terms: Fandango BOGO Promotional Code is good towards the second-highest priced movie ticket and associated convenience fee (up to $15 total ticket and convenience fee value for all states except Virginia and up to $10 total ticket and convenience fee value in Virginia) in an order of two or more tickets to see any movie at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. Fandango Promotional Code must be redeemed within 30 days of receipt and is void if not redeemed by the expiration date. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at www.fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced and there will be no refunds. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code, then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between movie ticket purchased and maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code will not be refunded. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $15 USD ($10 ARV in Virginia). Limit 1 reward per person. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC or its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Promotion and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Promotion. The redemption of Fandango Promotional Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. All Rights Reserved. Offer claims subject to verification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Offer Item or force majeure. Offer Items are non-transferrable and may not be bought, bartered, or sold. Offer Items are void and will be rejected if not obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or if any part of an Offer Item is mutilated, counterfeited, forged or tampered with in any way. If an Offer Item contains printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, Sponsor's sole liability is limited to replacement with another Offer Item, while supplies last.
Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Offer Item per person during the Offer Period.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Offer, participants agree that the Offer Entities, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Offer; and (viii) requests that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
By participating in the Offer, each participant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Terms and Conditions; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Offer; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Offer, including, but not limited to, any Offer-related activity or element thereof, and the participant’s requests, participation or inability to participate in the Offer or using the Offer Item; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of any item (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the Offer Items (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed items (or any element thereof), including but not limited to, Main-In Requests and Redemption Codes; or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by a participant.
If, for any reason, the Offer is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Offer is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer and/or proceed with the Offer in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will honor requests received up to the time of such cancellation, while supplies last. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Offer as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.promorules.com/PL8255.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS OFFER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. DISPUTES: THIS OFFER IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN COLORADO. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR OFFER ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
7. GENERAL: This Offer is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Receiving any Offer item is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Offer valid for individual consumers only; requests from groups, clubs or organizations and fraudulent requests will not be honored. Promotion Codes have no cash value. Any attempted form of participation in this Offer other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Offer, to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Offer. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE OFFER OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Request will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the Offer form associated with such Request. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each participant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Conditions and the Offer details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Sponsor: MillerCoors LLC, 311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401.
Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC or its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Offer and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Offer.