COORS LIGHT®Keeping Minnesota chill 2022 DONATION PROGRAM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO FUNDS WILL BE COLLECTED FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL.
ALL DONATIONS MADE BY SPONSOR.
The Coors Light® Keeping Minnesota Chill 2022 Donation Program (“Program”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), Two Towne Square, Suite 200, Southfield, MI USA 48076.
- PROGRAM PERIOD: The Program begins on April 1, 2022 and ends on September 11, 2022 or when the maximum donation amount is reached as set forth in Section 3, whichever occurs first (“Program Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Only individuals who are at least twenty-one (21) years old and physically located in Minnesota will be able to participate in the Program. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Program Period, Sponsor will donate $0.05 to Conservation Minnesota for each 24-pack (16-oz cans only) of Coors Light and for every case equivalent of Coors Light draught purchased from participating retailers in Minnesota (example: each Coors Light half barrel includes seven  cases, equating to $0.35 donation per Coors Light half barrel). Regardless of the number of products sold during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will make a minimum total donation of $40,000 and a maximum total donation of $50,000 to Conservation Minnesota as a result of this Program.
Note: Only the Sponsor will make all of the donations to Conservation Minnesota. Participants are not making any donations in the Program and will not receive a receipt, nor will they be eligible to claim any charitable deductions on their tax returns as a result of this Program. The Sponsor and Administrator are not tax professionals and do not provide tax advice. For more information, or to contribute to Conservation Minnesota, visit www.conservationminnesota.org.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Program, each participant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Terms & Conditions; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Terms & Conditions; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Program and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (the “Released Parties”) in connection with the Program; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Program, including, but not limited to, any Program-related activity or element thereof, and a participant’s participation or inability to participate in the Program; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) human error; (d) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; or (e) the negligence or willful misconduct by participant.
If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Program is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program and/or proceed with the Program in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Program as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.promorules.com/PL017109.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Program is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS PROGRAM IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN WISCONSIN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY PARTICIPANT AND/OR RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- GENERAL: This Program is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any attempted form of participation in this Program other than as described herein is void. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms & Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. In the event of any conflict with any Program details contained in these Terms & Conditions and the Program details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Program as set forth in these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
Sponsor: Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC, 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606.