HOP VALLEY® BREWING Co. BREWERY TOUR Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Hop Valley® Brewing Co. Brewery Tour Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on October 28, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on November 30, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to participate. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may use one (1) of the three (3) following entry methods:
- Website Entry: An entrant may logon to https://digitalbeerpromo.com/sw4/MC4276 (the “Website”) and submit his/her date of birth and ZIP Code. The entrant then must register by entering the information requested on the registration form, which may include without limitation: his/her first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, telephone number and affirmation that he/she has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Upon completion and submission of the registration form, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Website Entry”).
NOTE: An eligible entrant may receive a link to the Website using a web-enabled mobile device and scanning the QR Code printed on marketing materials. Once the QR Code is scanned, the entrant will automatically receive a link to the Website on their mobile device. The entrant may then log on the Website in his/her browser and follow the entry steps set forth in this Section 3 to enter. An entrant is not required to scan a QR Code to participate and may go directly to the Website to enter. Note that an entrant cannot receive an entry into the Sweepstakes solely by scanning the QR Code.
- Retailer Loyalty App Entry: An entrant who is a registered member of a participating retailer’s loyalty program may access the participating retailer’s loyalty app (the “App”) and navigate to the Sweepstakes entry tile. The entrant then must register by entering the information requested on the registration form, which may include without limitation: his/her first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, telephone number and affirmation that he/she has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Upon completion and submission of the registration form, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“App Entry”). NOTE: No retailer purchase is necessary to enter via an App Entry.
- Mail-In Entry: An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP Code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: Hop Valley Brewing Co. Brewery Tour Sweepstakes (PL0158710), P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than November 30, 2021, and received on or before December 10, 2021, in order to be eligible.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Limit: Regardless of method of entry, each entrant is limited to receiving one (1) entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than one (1) entry per day is received from the same person, telephone number, address, or e-mail address, only the first entry received may be considered valid. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is the twenty-four (24) hour period between 12:00 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT, except on October 28, 2021, on which a “day” will be the period between 12:00 PM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT.
IMPORTANT FOR ENTRANTS USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE Sweepstakes: Message and data rates may apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes and/or obtain a Website link. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about December 13, 2021, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period (“Random Drawing”). The winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules.
- PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV)”, AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- Prize (1): The prize is a three (3) day/two (2) night trip for two (2) people – the winner and one (1) guest who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age – to Eugene, Oregon in September 2022 (“Prize”). Only one (1) Prize will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of the Prize is $1,800. The actual value of the Prize may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded.
Prize includes air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Eugene, Oregon for winner and one (1) guest who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age awarded as two (2) $250 airfare vouchers on an airline selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion for winner to book his/her own airfare, two (2) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (single room/double occupancy), two (2) tickets to attend a University of Oregon home football game in September 2022 (seat locations and game date to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), an exclusive brewery tour for the winner and guest at the Tasting Room at Hop Valley Eugene, and a $100 prepaid card. Winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Except as otherwise set forth herein, travel, transportation, parking, lodging, meals, and any and all other costs or expenses not expressly included in these Official Rules are not included in the Prize. Winner is responsible for all gratuities, transportation, lodging, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these Official Rules. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of Eugene, Oregon, as determined by Sponsor, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of the airfare vouchers, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in Prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in the Prize. Travel must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance, however the airfare vouchers may require an earlier booking. Winner’s guest must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Winner and his/her guest hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the Prize. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element, or detail of the Prize is canceled, postponed, or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element, or detail of the Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the Prize, minus any unavailable event, element, or detail. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that any Prize-related event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any Prize-related event.
The use of the pre-paid card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon which shall govern the use of the pre-paid card. Use of the pre-paid card constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions so the winner should read the terms and conditions on the pre-paid card carefully. Winner must protect the pre-paid card and treat the pre-paid card as he/she would any other valuable document. The pre-paid card will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. The pre-paid card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the winner’s permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
Airline vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- General: In no event will more than one (1) Prize be awarded. If, for any reason, more than one (1) Prize notification is sent (or more than one  claim is received) Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize or force majeure. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any Prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason. If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded.
- HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail after the Random Drawing with instructions on how to claim the Prize and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and signed documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim the Prize and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential winner may be subject to a background check before the Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility, Sponsor’s designee will contact the winner to arrange for travel booking. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the Prize may be forfeited. If the Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of Prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or portion thereof with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of the Prize not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the winner. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the Prize may fluctuate. The winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize at the time the Prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications, telephone calls, or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Sweepstakes related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Prize, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN WISCONSIN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as the potential winner, revocation of his/her Prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry or submitted on the Mail-In Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Hop Valley Brewing Co. Brewery Tour Sweepstakes (PL015871) - Winner List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winner List requests must be received by January 29, 2022.
Sponsor: Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC, 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606.