COORS BANQUET® SCAVENGER HUNT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Coors Banquet® Scavenger Hunt (“Program”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
- PROGRAM PERIOD: The Program registration period begins at or about 7:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) on June 3, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM MT on June 13, 2021 (“Registration Period”). A participant must register for the Promotion in order to receive the first clue via e-mail. If a participant does not register for the Promotion, they will not be eligible to receive the Prize (as defined in Section 5). The Program scavenger hunt period begins at or about 7:00 AM MT on June 11, 2021 and ends when the Prize is found or at 11:59:59 PM MT on June 13, 2021, whichever occurs first (“Hunt Period”). Sponsor will post to its social media accounts if and when the Prize is found and the Hunt Period is over. The Administrator’s computer is the Program official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Program is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are (i) at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of registration and (ii) hold a valid driver’s license in their jurisdiction of residence. To participate during the Hunt Period an eligible participant must be physically present in the State of Colorado. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, ICF Next, Trigger(House, any Colorado municipalities where a clue is located for this Program, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Program (“Program Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Program are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.
- HOW TO REGISTER THE PROGRAM: Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to participate. During the Registration Period, an eligible participant must logon to www.coorsbanquetmobile.com (the “Website”) and submit their date of birth. The participant then must register by entering the information requested on the registration form, which may include without limitation: first and last name (initials are not permitted), valid e-mail address, complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, telephone number and affirmation that they have read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
Limit: Each participant is limited to receiving one (1) registration during the Registration Period. If more than one (1) registration per day is received from the same person, telephone number, or e-mail address, only the first registration received may be considered valid.
NOTE: If accessing the Website via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Program. Participants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HUNT AND WINNER SELECTION: At the start of the Hunt Period, a clue will be e-mailed to each participant who registered for the Program at the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. If a participant registers after the Hunt Period has started, they may follow the links on the Website to access the first clue. The clue will describe a physical location, and the participant must travel to that location to obtain another clue, which will lead to another physical location. The participant must collect each clue by scanning the QR code at the location to open a website with the next clue and move on to the next physical location. Additionally, the participant must take a selfie at each clue location. There will be a total of five (5) clues. The participant must physically travel to each clue location and take a selfie at each location. The final clue will lead the participant to the Prize location. The first participant to arrive at the Prize location, present themselves and all selfies of the participant at each clue location, to the Sponsor’s representative, as determined by Sponsor’s representative in its sole and absolute discretion, will be declared the potential winner, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If a participant works together with other eligible participants during the Hunt Period as a single unit (a “Team”), the Team must identify to the Sponsor in writing a single participant in that Team who could be the winner. The Prize will not be awarded to a Team but only to a participant, who may or may not be part of a Team. If the first participant to arrive at the Prize location is disqualified for any reason, the next participant to arrive at the Prize location will be declared the potential winner. If two (2) or more participants arrive to the Prize location at the exact same time and are each otherwise eligible to be declared the winner, the Sponsor’s representative will conduct a three (3)-question tie-breaker. If two (2) or more participants answer the same number of tie-breaker questions correctly, the Administrator will then conduct a random drawing of the names of the participants to select one (1) potential winner. In the event the Hunt Period ends without an eligible participant finding the Prize, the Prize will not be awarded.
NOTE: Participating in the Program may include inherently dangerous activity. Each participant expressly and voluntarily assume the risk of any and all injury and damage that may result from participation in any element of the Program. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the Program Entities have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from participation in any element of the Program. Participants and their respective successors and/or heirs each acknowledge that certain Program-related activities may be inherently dangerous and release Program Entities from any and all causes of actions that arise from such participation.
Any participant found tampering with any element of the Program, including clues, or attempting to impede the progress of any other participant, or acting in an otherwise unsportsman-like manner will be disqualified by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All participants must conduct themselves in a safe and lawful manner, including obeying all traffic rules and laws.
- PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV)”, AND PRIZE CONDITIONS:
- Prize (1): The prize is a 1977 Pontiac Firebird (“Vehicle”) and beer for a year, awarded as a $500 pre-paid card (“Prize”). Only one (1) Prize will be available in the Program. The ARV of the Prize is $26,000.
- Prize Conditions: The Vehicle is awarded in “as-is” condition and does not include any vintage vehicle warranty. The Vehicle specifications will be determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. The Winner will be solely responsible for any additional features, upgrades or options to the Vehicle. To Sponsor’s best knowledge the Vehicle will be in working condition and approved to drive on public roadways, however the winner will be solely responsible for ensuring the Vehicle is considered legal in their jurisdiction of residence. The winner shall be responsible for titling, registration, procuring required insurance, and any and all other costs and fees associated with and required by their jurisdiction of residence. The winner must be a licensed driver and must present a current valid U.S. driver license and proof of insurance prior to taking possession of the Vehicle. The Vehicle Title will be transferred to the winner upon acceptance of delivery of the Vehicle, which must take place no later than forty-five (45) days after winner verification, or the Prize may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. The Sponsor’s designee will arrange for delivery of the Vehicle to the winner’s residence. No other delivery option will be available. Upon accepting delivery and transfer of Title of the Vehicle, the winner hereby acknowledges and agrees that neither Sponsor nor any other person associated with the distribution, development and execution of this Program and the Vehicle, or any of their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents makes any warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Vehicle, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By accepting delivery and transfer of Title, the winner is accepting the Vehicle “as is”.
The use of the pre-paid card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon which shall govern the use of the pre-paid card. Use of the pre-paid card constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions so the winner should read the terms and conditions on the pre-paid card carefully. Winner must protect the pre-paid card and treat the pre-paid card as he/she would any other valuable document. The pre-paid card will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. The pre-paid card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the winner’s permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
In no event will more than one (1) Prize be awarded. No Prize substitution or exchange
will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize or force majeure. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any Prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Program Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason. If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded.
- HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date it is timestamped as sent by the Administrator or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and signed documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim the Prize and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential winner may be subject to a background check before the Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to return the required paperwork within the timeframe specified in such winner communication, the Prize may be forfeited. If the Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, determined as the participant who was next to arrive to the Prize location. Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of Prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or portion thereof with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of the Prize not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the winner. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the Prize may fluctuate. The winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize at the time the Prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Program Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Program, participants agree that the Program Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications, telephone calls, or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Program and/or accepting the Prize; and (viii) registrations that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Program Entities are not responsible for any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of a participant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Program related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Program, each participant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including registration requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of their rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Program; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Program, including, but not limited to, any Program-related activity or element thereof, and the participant’s registration, participation or inability to participate in the Program; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by participant.
If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Program is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program and/or proceed with the Program, including the selection of the winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the winner from among eligible registrations received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible registrations are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Program as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Program, including the Prize, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS PROGRAM IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN WISCONSIN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY PARTICIPANT AND/OR PROGRAM ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Program and/or accepting a Prize, each participant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use their name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: This Program is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Program other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of their Prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s registrations will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that they might have been entitled to receive and such Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Program, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Program. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Program will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the registration will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each participant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All registrations and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Program details contained in these Official Rules and the Program details contained in any Program promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Program as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Coors Banquet Scavenger Hunt (PL015380) - Winner List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winner List requests must be received by August 3, 2021.
Sponsor: Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC, 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606.