VIZZY® LEMONS FOR VIZZY LEMONADE CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN CONTESTANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Vizzy® Lemons for Vizzy Lemonade Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on April 26, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on May 10, 2021 (“Entry Phase”), followed by a judging phase (“Judging Phase”) which begins May 11, 2021 and ends May 17, 2021. The Entry Phase and the Judging Phase are collectively referred to as the “Contest Period.” The Administrator’s computer is the Contest official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry and have owned the vehicle submitted in their Entry (as further described in Section 3) for at least six (6) months. The “Vehicle” must be all of the following: (i) a motor vehicle, as defined by Secretary of State where the contestant resides, excluding motorcycles, (ii) must be legally registered to the contestant with the Secretary of State, (iii) owned or leased by the contestant for a period of at least six (6) months prior to the date of submission of the Entry, (iv) must be street legal, and (v) in working condition such that it can be legally driven on public streets in contestant’s jurisdiction of residence. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Contest (“Contest Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Contest are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Alabama, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Vermont, West Virginia, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes contestant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: Valid e-mail address required to enter. During the Entry Phase, an eligible contestant must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org which includes their state of residence, their age, an image of their Vehicle (NOTE: image must be 2MB max and in .JPG or .PNG format), and a description of the features that make their car a “lemon”. Once submitted, the contestant will receive one (1) entry into the Contest (“Entry”). Note: by submitting an Entry, the contestant agrees to be bound be these Official Rules and agrees to receive one (1) e-mail following the Entry to confirm receipt of the Entry. The potential winner will receive an additional e-mail notification following the Judging Phase. The “Vehicle” must be all of the following: (i) a motor vehicle, as defined by Secretary of State where the contestant resides, excluding motorcycles, (ii) must be legally registered to the contestant with the Secretary of State, (iii) owned or leased by the contestant for a period of at least six (6) months prior to the date of submission of the Entry, (iv) must be street legal, and (v) in working condition such that it can be legally driven on public streets jurisdiction of residence
Important: If a contestant is submitting an Entry for this Contest via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. The contestant should consult his/her wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Not all cellular phone providers carry the service necessary to participate. The contestant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled browsing instructions. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void.
Entry Requirements: All Entries must comply with the following restrictions:
- Entry must be an original work;
- Entry must include an image of the contestant’s Vehicle;
- Entry cannot have been published previously by any party other than the contestant;
- Entry must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent);
- Entry cannot prominently feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than Vizzy;
- Entry cannot prominently feature copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images);
- Entry cannot include the name, likeness, photograph, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission from that person, if requested by Sponsor, contestant must provide proof of permission to Sponsor/Administrator;
- Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Entry cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state or federal law;
- All entries must demonstrate an acknowledgement, understanding and/or a positive reinforcement of alcohol responsibility, as defined by the Vizzy brand;
- All individuals in the photo must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older;
- Entries cannot contain the name/logo of any alcohol beverage retailer (except Sponsor’s), including in the background;
- Entries must not include any personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
- Entries must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, or violence;
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- Entry must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify a contestant if his/her Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any contestant who incorporates any intellectual property owned by a third party into his or her entry does so at his or her own risk. Without in any way limiting, expanding or amending the terms and conditions residing on the Website (defined below), which terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect, if Sponsor is duly notified that any element of an contestant’s Entry infringes upon the rights of another person and/or receives a legally valid request to remove the affected Entry from any website where it is displayed because of such infringement, such Entry may be disqualified from the Contest, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion. Further, no contestant will be eligible to receive a prize unless Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such contestant’s Entry has been or can be sufficiently cleared for legal purposes and such contestant eligibility is verified. Each person who enters this Contest represents and warrants as follows: (i) the Entry is the contestant’s own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the Entry does not contain any computer virus (as applicable), is otherwise uncorrupted, is wholly original with contestant, and as of the date of Entry, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the Entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; and (iv) the Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous.
Each contestant hereby understands and agrees that, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, his/her Entry may be posted to the Sponsor’s website, any of Sponsor’s social media properties and/or websites, and/or other websites or social media accounts associated with the Sweepstakes. Submitting an Entry constitutes contestant’s grant to Sponsor, its parents and affiliates, and the employees, officers, directors, licensees, designees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Grantees”), of a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, post, distribute, publish or create derivative works from and display the Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional, advertising, public relations, trade show and/or marketing purposes, without further compensation, notification or permissions of any kind except where prohibited by law. If requested, contestant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the nonexclusive rights contestant is granting to use the Entry. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify Entries to remove any third-party intellectual property. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Entry for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each contestant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. Each contestant hereby acknowledges that such contestant does not reserve any rights in or to the Entry. The displaying of an Entry on any website/social media platform does not constitute verification of eligibility or compliance with these Official Rules and all Entries and contestants remain subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
Contestants agree that Sponsor has the right, but not the obligation, to use and/or otherwise display the Entries as set forth above, and that if such Entries are, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, displayed on any website/social media platform, such Entries may be subject to third party comments that will be publicly viewable, and further, such Entries may also be saved, shared, and/or further e-mailed by such third parties on the internet or otherwise.
Each contestant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of contestant hereunder. Once an Entry is entered into the Contest, any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the contestant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act.
Limit: Limit of one (1) unique Entry per person for the entire Contest Period. In the event more than the stated number of entries are received from any contestant, the first Entry will be considered the only valid Entry. Entries received in excess of the above stated limitation will be void and subject the contestant to disqualification at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- JUDGING AND WINNER SELECTION: During the Judging Phase, eligible Entries submitted will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of Sponsor’s representatives (“Judges”). The Judges will score Entries (“Judges Score”) according to the following weighted criteria: (i) Amount of Work Needed to Fix-up the Car (as determined by Sponsor): 50%; (ii) Relevance to the Theme of the Contest: 25%; and (iii) Originality: 25%. The one thousand (1,000) Entries that receive the highest Judges Scores will each be declared a potential first prize winner. At the end of the Judging Phase, all Judges Scores will be reviewed, and the one (1) Entry with the highest overall Judges Score will also be declared the potential grand prize winner. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of any ties, the Entry with the highest score in criterion (i) – Amount of Work Needed to Fix-up the Car – will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied Entries will be rescored and the Entry with the highest overall Judges Score will prevail. If a Contest winner is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next-highest Judges Score will be named a Contest winner. Administrator’s, Judge’s, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the Contest winners.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
- Grand Prize (1): The grand prize is (i) $25,000 made payable to the grand prize winner which may be used to fix up or replace his/her Vehicle, and (ii) “Vizzy Lemonade Hard Seltzer for a year”, awarded as $500 made payable to the grand prize winner (“Grand Prize”). Only one (1) Grand Prize will be available in the Contest. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $25,500.
- First Prizes (1,000): Each first prize is a $20 Prepaid Mastercard® (“First Prize”). One thousand (1,000) First Prizes will be available in the Contest. The ARV of each First Prize is $20. The ARV of all First Prizes is $20,000.
Your payment will be delivered via email with instructions for claiming your Prepaid Mastercard. Please note that access to your payment expires 3 months from the date it is issued. You must claim your card within that timeframe. Use your Prepaid Mastercard everywhere Mastercard is accepted in the U.S. Card issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Pay close attention to the expiration date of the Card.
- Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Contest is $45,500.
- General: In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes using the judging process described in Section 4 above. Limit of one (1) First Prize per person/household. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. Sponsor is not responsible for any prize element that is unavailable due to local or state restrictions or governmental order. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail after the Judging Phase with instructions on how to claim a prize, and the Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents (including proof that the Grand Prize winner’s Vehicle meets the requirements of this Contest) within five (5) calendar days of the date of attempted notification or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and signed documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Each potential winner may be subject to a background check before the prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility, each prize will be fulfilled in a manner the Sponsor deems acceptable. The Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in providing a prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected in accordance with these Official Rules, time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to provide or deliver a prize, the prize may not be awarded. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or portion thereof with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on a prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of a prize not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the Grand Prize winner. ARVS are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Contest, contestants agree that the Contest Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications, telephone calls, or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to contestants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Contest Entities are not responsible for any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of a contestant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Contest related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Contest, each contestant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including Entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Contest, including, but not limited to, any Contest-related activity or element thereof, and the contestant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Contest; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by contestant.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.promorules.com/PL015347 (“Website”).
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF Wisconsin, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN Milwaukee COUNTY, Wisconsin. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN Wisconsin. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN Milwaukee COUNTY, Wisconsin. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. CONTESTANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY CONTESTANT AND/OR CONTEST ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, each contestant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Contest other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Contest will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each contestant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and the Contest details contained in any Contest promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Vizzy Lemons for Vizzy Lemonade Contest (PL015347) - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winners List requests must be received by July 10, 2021.
Sponsor: Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC, 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606.