COORS LIGHT® CHILL AT CCMF 2021 INSTANT WIN GAME AND SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Coors Light® Chill At CCMF 2021 Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at or about 1:00 Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 19, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 20, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of an instant win game (“Game”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Administrator’s computer is the Promotion official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal United States residents of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For purposes of the Promotion, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address. Each Entrant may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
- HOW TO PLAY THE GAME: Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to participate. During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant must visit www.coorslight.com/chillatccmf (the "Website") and enter his/her date of birth and ZIP Code. The entrant must then enter his/her valid e-mail address. If it is the entrant’s first time entering the Promotion, the entrant must then complete registration by entering the information requested on the registration form, which may include without limitation: his/her first and last name (initials are not permitted), complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), date of birth, telephone number and affirmation he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules.
After completing the registration at the Website, or entering his/her valid e-mail address on subsequent days during the Promotion Period, the entrant will automatically receive one (1) “Game Play” in the Promotion. After completing a Game Play, the entrant will receive notification on the Website screen as to whether or not he/she is a potential Game prize winner. All potential Game prize winners will receive an e-mail confirmation within approximately 24 to 48 hours from the time his/her entry is received at the e-mail address submitted when registering for the Promotion. Each entrant who receives a winning notification will be deemed a potential Game prize winner pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will notify the potential Game prize winners via e-mail at the e-mail address provided when registering for the Promotion. Each Game prize winner is considered a potential Game prize winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
NOTE: An eligible entrant may receive a link to the Website using a web-enabled mobile device and scanning the QR Code printed on marketing materials. Once the QR Code is scanned, the entrant will automatically receive a link to the Website on their mobile device. The entrant may then log on the Website in his/her browser and follow the entry steps set forth in this Section 3 to enter. An entrant is not required to scan a QR Code to participate and may go directly to the Website to enter. Note that an entrant cannot receive a Game Play or Sweepstakes entry into the Promotion solely by scanning the QR Code.
IMPORTANT FOR ENTRANTS USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE Sweepstakes: Message and data rates may apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes and/or obtain a Website link. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Game Play per person per day during the Promotion Period. If more than one (1) Game Play is received from the same person and/or e-mail address in a single day, only the first Game Play received will be considered valid. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on a calendar day during the Promotion Period, except on April 19, 2021 when a day is defined as starting at 1:00 PM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET. All Game Plays must be completed and received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59:59 PM ET on May 20, 2021. In the event that a household, based on address, enters the Promotion using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays entries associated with that household (determined by Sponsor or Administrator at their sole discretion) will be disqualified.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Promotion Period, upon completion of a Game Play, an entrant will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Sweepstakes Random Drawing, as defined in Section 5 (“Entry”). Limit: Each entrant is limited to receiving one (1) entry per day during the Sweepstakes. If than one (1) entry per day is received from the same person, telephone number, address, or e-mail address, only the first entry received may be considered valid.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about May 21, 2021, the Administrator will randomly select three (3) potential Sweepstakes grand prize winners and one hundred (100) potential Sweepstakes first prize winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period (“Random Drawing”). Each winner is considered a potential Sweepstakes prize winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- Sweepstakes Grand Prizes (3): Each Sweepstakes grand prize includes two (2) 4-day main stage VIP wristbands – for winner and one (1) guest who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age – to the 2021 Carolina Country Music Fest (“CCMF”) for June 10, 2021 – June 13, 2021 in Myrtle Beach, SC; an opportunity for the winner and guest to attend a “meet & greet” event with a CCMF artist (subject to availability, artist selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion); four (4) nights standard hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) at a Myrtle Beach-area hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion; two (2) t-shirts (size and style determined by Sponsor); two (2) beverage wraps; two (2) pairs of sunglasses; and $300 made payable to winner for travel expenses (“Grand Prize”). Three (3) Grand Prizes will be available in the Promotion. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $1,628. Meet & greet has no retail value.
- Sweepstakes First Prizes (100): Each Sweepstakes first prize includes two (2) 3-day general admission wristbands – for winner and one (1) guest who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age – to CCMF for June 11, 2021 – June 13, 2021 in Myrtle Beach, SC; two (2) t-shirts (size and style determined by Sponsor); and two (2) beverage wraps (“First Prize”). One hundred (100) First Prizes will be available in the Promotion. The ARV of each First Prize is $352.
- Game Prizes (200): Each Game prize is a Coors Light and CCMF-branded cooler bag and a pair of sunglasses (“Game Prize”). Two hundred (200) Game Prizes will be available in the Promotion. The ARV of each Game Prize is $13.
- Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is $42,684.
- General Conditions on Prizes: Each Sweepstakes winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Except as otherwise set forth herein, travel, transportation, parking, lodging, meals, and any and all other costs or expenses not expressly included in these Official Rules are not included in a Sweepstakes prize. Winner is responsible for all gratuities, transportation, lodging, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these Official Rules. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is not responsible if CCMF is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of CCMF, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that CCMF admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at CCMF.
The total number of prizes will not exceed the number of prizes as set forth above. All prizes will be awarded provided there are a sufficient number of eligible winners. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed or returned as undeliverable may not be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. All potential winning Game Plays are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Promotion should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Game Play have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any Game Play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
- Odds of Winning: To be a winner of a Game Prize, an entrant’s Game Play must have occurred at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator or, if a Game Play does not occur at the exact randomly predetermined winning time, entrant’s Game Play must be the first Game Play following the predetermined winning time. The number of Game Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as Game Prizes are awarded and claimed.
The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Each potential winner will be notified via e-mail at the e-mail address used to register for the Promotion with instructions on how to claim the prize. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification, or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim the prize and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Each potential winner may be subject to a background check before the prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility, Sponsor will arrange delivery of each prize, which may include being mailed to the winner at the physical address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided at the time of registering for the Promotion. The Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible Game Plays/entries received during the Promotion Period, time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each Grand Prize winner. Approximate retail values are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) Game Plays that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any undelivered text messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Promotion related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s Game Plays, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, a Game Play or entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as a Game Play in the Promotion, entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Promotion again to receive another Game Play. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or the integrity or feasibility of the Promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible Game Plays received selected prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible Game Plays/entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at the Website. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winners. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN WISCONSIN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to on television (including live television), radio, the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered or attempted to register or receive Game Plays using multiple telephone numbers, identities or IP addresses, or use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s Game Plays will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Game Play will be declared made by the primary account holder of the account associated with the e-mail address used when registering for the Promotion based on the applicable provider’s records. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The “primary account holder” is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the mobile device and associated mobile telephone number by a mobile telephone carrier (or primary owner of the e-mail address listed by the e-mail provider). If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Game Plays and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and the Promotion details contained in any Promotion promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Coors Light Chill At CCMF 2021 Promotion (PL015009) - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winners List requests must be received by July 19, 2021.
Sponsor: Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC, 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606.