VIZZY® DECLAW THE CLAW SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
VENMO ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO RECEIVE AN OFFER ITEM. IF AN ENTRANT DOES NOT HAVE A VENMO ACCOUNT, THE ENTRANT MAY SIGN UP FOR A FREE ACCOUNT AT HTTPS://VENMO.COM. VENMO ACCOUNT SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Vizzy® Declaw The Claw Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on December 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on December 31, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. VENMO ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO RECEIVE AN OFFER ITEM. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant must follow the steps below to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”):
- Sign into his/her Twitter or Instagram account (or create a Twitter and/or Instagram account if he/she does not already have one);
- Become a follower of @VizzySeltzer on Twitter or @VizzyHardSeltzer on Instagram (if not already following the verified Vizzy account);
- Compose a new Tweet or Instagram post which includes a screenshot of the White Claw social media page that shows the entrant is not following the account; and
- Include the hashtags “#DeClawtheClaw” and “#Sweeps” and, if entering on Instagram, tag @VizzyHardSeltzer.
Entry Requirements: All entries must comply with the following restrictions:
- Entry must be an original work;
- Entry cannot have been published previously by any party other than the entrant;
- Entry must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent);
- Entry cannot prominently feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than the White Claw account page on either Twitter or Instagram;
- Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images);
- Entry cannot include the name, likeness, photograph, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission from that person;
- Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Entry cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state or federal law;
- All entries must demonstrate an acknowledgement, understanding and/or a positive reinforcement of alcohol responsibility, as defined by the Molson Coors brand;
- All individuals in the photo must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older;
- Entries cannot contain the name/logo of any alcohol beverage retailer, including in the background;
- Entries must not include any personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
- Entries must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, or violence;
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- Entry must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify an entrant if his/her Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provision of these Official Rules.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any entrant who incorporates any intellectual property owned by a third party into his or her Entry does so at his or her own risk. Without in any way limiting, expanding or amending the terms and conditions residing on the Website (defined below), which terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect, if Sponsor is duly notified that any element of an entrant’s Entry infringes upon the rights of another person and/or receives a legally valid request to remove the affected Entry from the Website because of such infringement, such Entry may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion. Further, no entrant will be eligible to receive a prize unless Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such entrant’s Entry has been or can be sufficiently cleared for legal purposes and such entrant eligibility is verified. Each person who enters this Sweepstakes represents and warrants as follows: (i) the Entry is the entrant’s own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the Entry does not contain any computer virus (as applicable), is otherwise uncorrupted, is wholly original with entrant, and as of the date of submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the Entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; and (iv) the Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry, including the entrant’s Twitter/Instagram handle and public profile information, to be publicly posted, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries – all of which will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or Entry in its sole and absolute discretion.
Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person per social media platform during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Each Entry must be unique. If more than one (1) Entry is received from the same person and/or Twitter/Instagram account, or the same Entry is posted more than once, only the first Entry received may be considered valid.
- HOW TO RECEIVE AN OFFER ITEM: The first four thousand five hundred (4,500) eligible entrants to submit a valid Entry on Twitter and the first five hundred (500) eligible entrants to submit a valid Entry on Instagram will each receive $15 via Venmo (“Offer Item”). Five thousand (5,000) total Offer Items are available in the Sweepstakes – four thousand five hundred (4,500) to entrants who entered on Twitter and five hundred (500) to entrants who entered on Instagram. Limit one (1) Offer Item per person. If an entrant submitted an Entry on both Twitter and Instagram, only the first Entry received, as determined by Sponsor, will receive an Offer Item, and the entrant will not receive a second Offer Item.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about January 4, 2021, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- Prize (1): The prize is $500 made payable to the winner (“Prize”). One (1) Prize will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of the Prize is $500.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- General: In no event will more than one (1) Prize be awarded. If, for any reason, more than one (1) Prize notification is sent (or more than one  claim is received), Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. The winner may receive both an Offer Item and the Prize. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure.
- HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE OR AN OFFER ITEM: Potential Offer Item recipients and the winner are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will notify each potential Offer Item recipients/the potential winner by sending him/her a Direct Message on Twitter or Instagram (depending on the platform on which the Entry was made) with instructions on how to redeem an Offer Item/the Prize. Each potential Offer Item recipient/the potential winner must follow the instructions to redeem an Offer Item/the Prize, including providing all requested information, including, but not limited to, his/her full name, e-mail address, date of birth, mobile telephone number associated with his/her Venmo account (in the case of an Offer Item recipient), and mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) within forty-eight (48) hours or the potential Offer Item recipient/potential winner may be disqualified and the Offer Item offered to the entrant who submitted the next Entry, according to the Sponsor’s time stamp, or the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Upon verification of a Prize winner’s eligibility, Administrator will contact the winner to arrange for cash payment via winner’s choice of direct deposit or check. Upon verification of eligibility, each Offer Item will be fulfilled via Venmo on or about February 1, 2021. NOTE: If an Offer Item recipient does not have a Venmo account at the time of entry, the Offer Item recipient must create an account linked to the mobile telephone number submitted during notification to claim their Offer Item within thirty (30) days of the notification or the Offer Item will be forfeited in its entirety. If a potential Offer Item recipient or the potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Offer Item/Prize, or any Sweepstakes notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential Offer Item recipient/potential winner fails to respond to a Sweepstakes notification within the timeframe specified in such Sweepstakes notification, the Offer Item/Prize may be forfeited. If the Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. If an Offer Item if forfeited for any reason, the Offer Item may be offered to the entrant who submitted the next Entry, according to the Sponsor’s time stamp, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Offer Items/the Prize are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of the Offer Item/Prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of Offer Item/Prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If an Offer Item/the Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Offer Item/Prize or portion thereof with another offer item/prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of an Offer Item/the Prize not accepted by an Offer Item recipient/winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on both the Offer Items and the Prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of an Offer Item and/or the Prize not specified herein are the responsibility of the Offer Item recipient/winner. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of an Offer Item/Prize may fluctuate. An Offer Item recipient/the winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Offer Item/Prize at the time the Offer Item/Prize is fulfilled. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the Offer Item recipient’s/winner’s responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding an Offer Item and/or the Prize for any reason. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities, Twitter, Instagram, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications, telephone calls, or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Sweepstakes related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including Entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of an Offer Item or the Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the Offer Items and/or prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of Offer Item recipients and the winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible Entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.promorules.com/PL014787 (“Website”).
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Offer Items and the Prize, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN WISCONSIN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting an Offer Item and/or the Prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Receiving an Offer Item and/or winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her Offer Item and/or Prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Offer Item/Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such Offer Item/Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Entry will be declared made by the primary account holder of the e-mail account associated with the Twitter/Instagram handle used to enter the Sweepstakes. Potential Offer Item recipients/potential winner may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The “primary account holder” is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the e-mail address by an e-mail service provided. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Offer Item/Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Vizzy Declaw The Claw Sweepstakes (PL014787) - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winners List requests must be received by March 1, 2021.
Sponsor: Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC, 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Venmo or PayPal, Inc.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. All rights reserved.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. All rights reserved.
White Claw is a registered trademark of Mark Anthony Brands International. All rights reserved.