ARNOLD PALMER SPIKED™ VIRTUAL CADDIE INSTANT WIN GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
VENMO ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO RECEIVE A FIRST PRIZE. IF AN ENTRANT DOES NOT HAVE A VENMO ACCOUNT, THE ENTRANT MAY SIGN UP FOR A FREE ACCOUNT AT HTTPS://VENMO.COM. VENMO ACCOUNT SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Arnold Palmer Spiked™ Virtual Caddie Instant Win Game (“Game”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC (“Sponsor”), 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
- GAME PERIOD: The Game begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on September 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on October 5, 2020 (“Game Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Game official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Game is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of participation. VENMO ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO RECEIVE A First PRIZE. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Game (“Game Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Game are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Game.
- HOW TO PLAY THE GAME: During the Game Period, an eligible entrant must logon to www.arnoldpalmerspiked.com/virtualcaddie (the "Website"). The entrant must then enter his/her date of birth using a drop-down menu. The entrant must then complete the registration by entering the information requested on the registration form, which may include without limitation: his/her first and last name (initials are not permitted), ZIP Code, date of birth, telephone number and affirmation he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules.
After completing registration at the Website, the entrant will receive an on-screen notification whether he/she is a potential winner (“Game Play”), unless the entrant is a resident of New Jersey. New Jersey residents will only receive potential winner notification via e-mail. All potential winners will receive an e-mail confirmation within approximately twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours from the time his/her Game Play is received at the e-mail address submitted when registering for the Game. Each entrant who receives a winning notification will be deemed a potential winner pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
All potential winning Game Plays are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Game should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Game Play have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any Game Play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed defective, is void, and will not be honored.
Game Play Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Game Play per person during the entire Game Period. If more than one (1) Game Play is received from the same person, phone number and/or e-mail address, only the first Game Play received will be considered valid. All Game Plays must be completed and received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59:59 PM CT on October 5, 2020. In the event that a household, based on address, registers for the Game using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays associated with that household (determined by Sponsor or Administrator at their sole discretion) will be disqualified.
IMPORTANT FOR ENTRANTS USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME: Message and data rates may apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to obtain a link to the Website to participate in the Game. Entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- Grand Prizes (25): Each grand prize is a 30-minute virtual session with a professional caddie (“Grand Prize”). Twenty-five (25) Grand Prizes will be available in the Game. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $250.
- First Prizes (1,000): Each first prize is $10 awarded via Venmo (“First Prize”). One thousand (1,000) First Prizes will be available in the Game. The ARV of each First Prize is $10.
- Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes (“Prize” or “Prizes”) in the Game is $16,250.
- Odds of Winning: To be a winner, an entrant’s Game Play must have occurred at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator or, if a Game Play does not occur at the exact randomly predetermined winning time, entrant’s Game Play must be the first Game Play following the predetermined winning time. The number of Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Game Period as Prizes are awarded and claimed.
- General: In no event will more Prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of Prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of Prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. Limit of one (1) Prize per person/household. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential Prize winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail with instructions on how to claim a Prize. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a Prize and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Each potential winner may be subject to a background check before the Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility, each Grand Prize winner will be provided with instructions on how to schedule their Grand Prize. Grand Prizes must be completed by November 5, 2020 or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Upon verification of eligibility, each First Prize will be fulfilled via Venmo on or about October 9, 2020. NOTE: If a First Prize winner does not have a Venmo account at the time of winning, the First Prize winner must create an account linked to the telephone number submitted during registration to claim their First Prize within thirty (30) days of the win notification or the First Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The Game Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept his/her Prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the Prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible Game Plays received during the Game Period, time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each Prize. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any Prize won. ARVs are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a Prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize at the time the Prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Each Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed or returned as undeliverable may not be awarded.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Game, entrants agree that the Game Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Game; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Game and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) Game Plays that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Game Entities are not responsible for any undelivered text messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Game related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Game, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Game; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Game, including, but not limited to, any Game-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s Game Play, participation or inability to participate in the Game; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Game is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Game is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game and/or proceed with the Game, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible Game Plays received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible Game Plays are received. If, for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more Prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any Prize according to these Official Rules, the intended Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Prize claims. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Game as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Game, including the Prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS GAME IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN WISCONSIN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WISCONSIN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR GAME ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Game and/or accepting a Prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, city of residence, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: This Game is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Game other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her Prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered or attempted to register or receive Game Plays using multiple telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s Game Plays will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Game, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Game. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Game will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE GAME OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Game Play will be declared made by the primary account holder of the e-mail address used to register for the Game based on the applicable provider’s records. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The “primary account holder” is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the e-mail address listed by the e-mail provider. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Game Plays and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Game details contained in these Official Rules and the Game details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Game as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Arnold Palmer Spiked™ Virtual Caddie Instant Win Game (PL014394) - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winners List requests must be received by December 4, 2020.
Sponsor: Molson Coors Beverage Company USA LLC, 250 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL USA 60606.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Venmo or PayPal, Inc.