The Redd's® Light and Blue Florida Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by MillerCoors LLC ("Sponsor"), 311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC ("Administrator"), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on May 1, 2015, and ends at 11:00 PM ET on June 30, 2015 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Administrator's computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal U.S. residents of Florida who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Purchase Entry : Entrants may complete a purchase transaction with his/her participating retailer's loyalty card of any Redd's® Apple Ale product 6-pack, Blue Moon® Belgian White product 6-pack, or Coors Light® product 9-pack at a participating retailer ("Qualifying Purchase"). Upon completing a Qualifying Purchase an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Purchase Entry"). All Qualifying Purchases must be completed by 11:00 PM ET on June 30, 2015.
B. Mail-In Entry Without Purchase : An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, daytime telephone number, and birth date in mm/dd/yyyy format on a 3½"x5" card ("Mail-In Entry") and mail with sufficient postage to: Redd's Light and Blue Loyalty Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2015 and received on or before July 7, 2015, in order to be eligible.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted.
Entry Limit : Regardless of the method of entry, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the entire Sweepstakes Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person, loyalty card account and/or e-mail address in a single day, only the first entry received will be considered valid. A "day" is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on a calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about July 8, 2015, the Administrator will randomly select two (2) potential grand prize winners (each, a "Grand Prize Winner"), twenty (20) potential first prize winners (each, a "First Prize Winner"), and one hundred (100) potential second prize winners (each, a "Second Prize Winner") from all eligible entries received in the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prize (2): Each Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) adult guest of his/her choosing) to the Jason Aldean concert scheduled to occur on October 23, 2015 at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, Florida ("Grand Prize"). Seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $200. Two (2) Grand Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes.
Transportation, lodging, parking, meals and any and all other costs and expenses not expressly set forth in these Official Rules are not included in a Grand Prize. Each Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for all gratuities, meals, transportation, lodging, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these Official Terms. Each guest must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the Grand Prize. If a Grand Prize Winner elects to participate without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible if any Grand Prize event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. A Grand Prize Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that he/she is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Each Grand Prize Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that Grand Prize Winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to a Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her guest if either Grand Prize Winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any Grand Prize event.
B. First Prizes (20): Each First Prize Winner will receive a $25 pre-paid card. The ARV of each First Prize is $25. Twenty (20) First Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes.
The use of a pre-paid card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon which shall govern the use of the pre-paid card. Use of a pre-paid card constitutes the user's acceptance of the terms and conditions so each First Prize Winner should read the terms and conditions on the pre-paid card carefully. Each First Prize Winner must protect the pre-paid card and treat the pre-paid card as he/she would any other valuable document. A pre-paid card will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. A pre-paid card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the First Prize Winner's permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
C. Second Prizes (100): Each Second Prize Winner will receive a Coors Light T-shirt ("Second Prize"). Size and style of each Second Prize selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The ARV of each Second Prize is $10. One hundred (100) Second Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes.
D. Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Sweepstakes is $1,900.
E. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
F. General: In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner's responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail after the Random Drawing and must respond to Sponsor as directed at time of notification, including providing a valid shipping address, within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner's right to claim a prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner. Each potential winner may be subject to a background check before the prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility, each prize will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided to the Sponsor. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or portion thereof with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on a prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Approximate retail values are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner's responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents ("Released Parties") are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant's privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Sweepstakes related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant's entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.promorules.com/RWB.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the prizes, is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN COLORADO. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person's entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry will be declared made by the primary account holder of the account associated with the participating retailer's loyalty card used to complete the purchase transaction based on the participating retailer's records (or e-mail address stated on the Mail-In Entry based on the applicable provider's records). Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The "primary account holder" is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the mobile device and associated mobile telephone number by a mobile telephone carrier (or primary owner of the e-mail address listed by the e-mail provider). If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Redd's Light and Blue Florida Sweepstakes - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winners List requests must be received by August 14, 2015.
Sponsor: MillerCoors LLC, 311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401.