NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Miller Lite® TN Race Track Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by MillerCoors LLC ("Sponsor"), 3939 W. Highland Blvd., Milwaukee, WI USA 53201, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC ("Administrator"), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time ("CT") on March 2, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on March 27, 2015 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Administrator's computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of Tennessee who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant must follow the steps below to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Entry"):
i. Sign into his/her Twitter account (or create a Twitter account if he/she does not already have one)
ii. Become a follower of @MillerLite (if not already following @MillerLite)
iii. Compose a new Tweet including a photo of the entrant standing in front of a Miller Lite Racing display
iv. Include the hashtags "#2CREW" and "#RACEDAYENTRY"
Entry Requirements: All entries must comply with the following restrictions:
· Entry must be an original work;
· Entry cannot have been published previously by any party other than the entrant;
· Entry must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent);
· Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than Miller Lite;
· Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images);
· Entry cannot include the name, likeness, photograph, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission from that person;
· Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
· Entry cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
· Entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state or federal law;
· All entries must demonstrate an acknowledgement, understanding and/or a positive reinforcement of alcohol responsibility, as defined by the MillerCoors brand;
· All individuals in the photo must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older;
· Entries cannot contain the name/logo of any alcohol beverage retailer, including in the background;
· Entries must not include any personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
· Entries must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
o gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
o the use of prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, or violence;
o the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
· Entry must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way.
Any entry that does not comply with these Official Rules will not be considered a valid entry in this Sweepstakes. If any entry fails to comply with any of these entry requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, at the Sponsor's sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entrant.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any entrant who incorporates any intellectual property owned by a third party into his or her entry does so at his or her own risk. Without in any way limiting, expanding or amending the terms and conditions residing on the Website (defined below), which terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect, if Sponsor is duly notified that any element of an entrant's entry infringes upon the rights of another person and/or receives a legally valid request to remove the affected entry from the Website because of such infringement, such entry may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion. Further, no entrant will be eligible to receive a Prize unless Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such entrant's entry has been or can be sufficiently cleared for legal purposes and such entrant eligibility is verified. Each person who enters this Sweepstakes represents and warrants as follows: (i) the entry is the entrant's own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the entry does not contain any computer virus (as applicable), is otherwise uncorrupted, is wholly original with entrant, and as of the date of submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; and (iv) the entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
By submitting an entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the entry, including the entrant's Twitter handle and public profile information, to be publicly posted, at Sponsor's sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries - all of which will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or entry in its sole and absolute discretion.
Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. An entrant can only submit the same entry once during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Entrants must submit different entries to enter more than once. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person and/or Twitter account in a single day, only the first entry received may be considered valid. A "day" is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 PM CT on a calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period, except on March 2, 2015, when a day is defined as starting at 12:00 PM CT and ending at 11:59:59 PM CT.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about March 30, 2015, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period ("Random Drawing"). The winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Prize (1): The prize is two (2) tickets and two (2) hot passes (for winner and one  adult guest) to the April 19, 2015 race in Bristol, Tennessee ("Prize"). The two (2) hot passes included in the Prize grant winner and guest access into the garage and pits (subject to any terms and conditions set forth by Sponsor or the venue) during the race on April 19, 2015. One (1) Prize will be available in the Sweepstakes.
The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Prize is $500.
B. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
C. General: In no event will more than one (1) Prize be awarded. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner's responsibility, including, but not limited to, any travel, lodging or any taxes imposed on the acceptance of the Prize. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Transportation, food, and lodging are not included in the Prize. Winner and guest are responsible for transportation, food, lodging, and any other costs not listed as part of the Prize. Guest must be at least 21 years of age or older. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
6. HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will notify the potential winner by sending him/her a Direct Message on Twitter with instructions on how to redeem the Prize. The potential winner must respond to Sponsor's initial notification within forty-eight (48) hours with his/her full name, e-mail address, and date of birth or the potential winner may be disqualified and the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Once the potential winner's full name, e-mail address, and date of birth are received by Sponsor, Sponsor or its designee will send an e-mail to the potential winner requesting additional information, including winner's mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). Upon verification of the winner's eligibility, the Prize will be mailed to the winner at the mailing address provided during winner verification. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails (a) to respond to a winner notification via Twitter within forty eight (48) hours, or (b) to complete the required information within the stated time period, the Prize may be forfeited. If the Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Approximate retail values are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the Prize may fluctuate. The winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize at the time it is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner's responsibility. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities, Penske Racing South, Inc., and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents ("Released Parties") are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications, telephone calls, or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an entrant's privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Sweepstakes related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant's entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.promorules.com/bristol ("Website").
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Prize, is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN COLORADO. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her Prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person's entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry will be declared made by the primary account holder of the e-mail account associated with the Twitter handle used to enter the Sweepstakes. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The "primary account holder" is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the e-mail address by an e-mail service provided. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Miller Lite® TN Race Track Sweepstakes - Winner List Request, P.O. Box 410, Southfield, MI 48037. Winner List requests must be received by May 11, 2015.
Sponsor: MillerCoors LLC, 3939 W. Highland Blvd., Milwaukee, WI USA 53201.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. All rights reserved.